Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 28, 2011

A note for dear Samuel




Hi my dear little boy!

Just a note that mummy misses you very much. I hope when u read this when you are bigger, you will understand better what was going on when your mei mei Sharlene was born.
Mummy and Daddy both love you a lot. We put you with Grandma so that you will be well taken care off while mummy and daddy try our best to cope with mei mei. She's very small and not easy to look after now.
Plus you are not well and can't be too near mei mei in case she gets your germs.
We hope you will love mei mei as much as we love you too! I'm sure mei mei will grow to love kir kor samuel n mummy looks forward to the day both of you can play together.
Miss my cheerful little boy n see you soon my dear! Muack :*

Love, mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment