Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 19, 2009


A BIG WELCOME TO BB SAMUEL! :)

Baby popped out on 16th sept in the wee hours of the morning.
I had been having contractions for the past few days and it was getting bad to worse!
On Tuesday night, t got real bad and Mami M was telling Dadi D that this might be the day! (coz the pain was really bad :()

So on early wednesday morning, we decided to head to the hospital when the contractions got closer together and way more intense. Somehow managed to hobble to the car but not before stopping 2-3 times along the way. Phew!!

Got to the hospital at 5+am and was told that I was already dilated till about 6cm! Yikes! The nurses asked if I was thinking of giving birth at home coz they felt I was in a little late. A quick check and BB was still breached so I was mentally prepared that when Doc O came, I'd be going for a c-section. :S

So yes, I ended up being cut up... :S and BB was out in a quick flash. Everything happened so fast. BB Samuel weighed 2.1kg at birth (he had just reached 37weeks) and was 45cm long. :)
Phew! another new journey begins now....

2 comments:

  1. oh dear what a waste of pain... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh, congratulations, congratulations, and welcome little Samuel! Shugar, he is absolutely precious! So perfect, and so active. He is a wonderful blessing. I am so happy for all of you. YAY! (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete