Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 36

We've moved into week 36!
At our last visit baby was 1.9kg. A slight improvement in weight there :)

And we're left with 22 days! Golly!! That's probably going to pass in a flash...
The C-section date has been set for Sept 30th.
We had wanted 1st October, (Children's Day! :)) but, hahaha, i think many other are thinking the same and it seems Doc Ong is having a busy day that day already, so we decided to settle for a day earlier.

Not sure if I'm excited, worried or what.. hahaha, maybe I'm just confused??
What have i left out? Have I gotten everything I need? So much thoughts popping about in my head.
And of course, the big question.... Baby...are you going to turn??? :P
Come on! Dun keep me guessing like this... the suspense is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment